Friday, August 10, 2007

Jealousy warps ur mind

I am not new to reading blogs of my friends' (even strangers) but I never expected that the driving force to me blogging about myself is JEALOUSY!!

Watched Secret by Jay Chou last night. Was super romantic but the only thing is that the female lead reminded me of a certain someone in my past. Explicitly my significant other's first love... or shld i say crush since they have not been together.

After the show, we were discussing about the movie as usual... about how we think Jay is really a talented person ( isnt this the obvious!)... I really like his idea of romantic...

Anyway, back to our discussion... so we were talking abt the movie and the leads. He commented that the female lead was exactly how he expected his first love to be. Well, i was ok with that. But he continued and said that if his first girlfriend was like that, I wouldnt be in the picture in the first place. (I am his first girlfriend and we are together for 7 long years)

i dunno if i shld be feeling upset in the first place but he gave me the feeling that I am just a substitute... ( a feeling that I have long forgotten)

No comments: